Monday, January 31, 2011

Threw up

I think that this is all I need to say about today's workout.  I was going to get up and workout before my family got up but I didn't feel well so I stayed in bed.  After I got the kids up and out and I had breakfast I felt worse.  My stomach didn't like the apple and peanut butter I had.  So I decided to lay down before I worked out to see if that would make me feel better.  NO!  My stomach felt worse.  In spite of that I tried to workout anyway.  I only got through half of it before I threw up and the half that I got through was a complete struggle.  So that's how today's workout went.  I'm hoping that this nausea is only a one day thing and I will be back up and going tomorrow.  Right now, I'm going to shower and lie down again.  I'm shaky and still feel like I will throw up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment