Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New program

This coming summer the theatre company that I'm working for will be doing the musical "The Sound of Music". I have always wanted to play the part of Maria but at my age and weight I know that will never happen. If I lose the weight I know I can play the part, whether I get it or not is another question, but I know I can play it.



So the plan. I talked with someone who has recently lost weight and she said that lifting weights was the key for her losing weight. My new goal is to lift weights at least 4 days a week and 3 days of cardio training. Before I was only focused on cardio and I saw no results. My hope is that I will start to see the results with the weight training. My sister focuses on weights and she has lost weight to. So will see.

I start today. We'll see how it goes.
Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment