Saturday, July 16, 2011

HCG day 2

Weigh in day 2:  196.6
Loss:  2.6 lbs.


Don't worry, I know that the weight loss is just water weight.  On this diet you have to spend two days loading, eating any crappy food you want.  By the time your done your so bloated you can't help but loss water weight the first day of the diet.

I'm going to have to be honest, I did eat some rice a roni last night.  I couldn't help myself.  I had to clean my kids plates, right?

Today's Food

Breakfast:
Grapefruit 1/2
Coffee

Lunch:
fish 4oz
2 celery sticks
water

I thought I was full after eating this but it turns out I was still hungry.  I went to the store and thought I would die of starvation.  But at last, I popped some gum, sugar free, and was fine.

Snack:
coffee
apple

Dinner:
Steak
sauteed veggies

It was really hard to make dinner for my family.  To sit with them while they ate the food I made for them was torture but I made it through.

Tomorrow I will tell you about my shopping trip.

Cheers,
Shel


No comments:

Post a Comment