Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm Raw

Weigh in: 194.6

I decided not to do the HCG diet at least not now.  I have decided to go Raw.  I tried it once before and lost weight and felt great.  I stopped because it was time consuming and expensive.  I've learned a little more about it and really feel like I can do it this time.  I'm not 100% raw, I like meat.  I will have meat 1 or 2 times a week. 

I choose this because I can make things that I enjoy and I don't have to feel guilty about eating them.  I made cranberry macaroons yesterday that are wonderful and because they are raw I can eat the whole batch if I want.  I didn't but I could. 

I'm also very excited about this diet.  I don't even think of it as a diet but more of a life style choice.  When I tried the HCG diet I felt depressed and deprived when starting it. 

So this is me know.  I'll keep you posted.

Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment