Friday, July 15, 2011

HCG

So, today I started the hcg diet.  On this diet you take drops and eat a 500 cal diet.  I'm nervous about this but I'm committing to doing it.  I have several friends who are doing it and they have lost an amazing amount of weight.  I know the key is just to stick with it.  To be honest, this is actually my 4th time trying this diet but this time I'm going to do it.

When I stepped on the scale this morning I was shocked at my weight.  My starting weight is 199.2.  I am so depressed about that number.  Plus I feel like crap.  I know my weight is out of control.  I am out of control.  I tend to focus on food when I'm dieting not the outcome of my goal.  I know my life will be better if I get myself under control.  But as I write this there is a part of me that is very scared.  I don't know why but it's something that I need to figure out.

They say that journaling is a great tool to help you loose weight so that's what I'm doing.  Everyday for the next 40 days I will post how I'm doing and what I ate, good or bad.  I only have to follow this for 40 days by then I should have made smaller portions and healthy eating more of a habit than a burden.  After the 40 days I eat a more normal healthy amount of calories and add exercise to my plan.

I know that the next 40 days are going to be tough but I know that it is important to my health and future to do this.  It's just 40 days.  I can do this.

Shel


Breakfast:
1/2 grapefruit
Coffee = 14oz of water
1tbsp of milk

Thought:  Still hungry and I have to pee.  I'm going to make some tea right now

Snack:  tea = 16oz of water

Water total: 30 oz so far. 
Water goal:  70 oz to 128 oz

Lunch:
2oz of chicken breast
spinach
sauteed onions and celery
some water

Thoughts;  This was really good and I enjoyed it.  To be completely honest, I would really like something sweet right now. 

Snack: 
1 wasab toast

Snack:
Apple
Coffee=16oz water

Dinner:
Chicken salad
16oz water

Water total: 62oz

Snack:
16oz tea

Water: 78oz


I made it through the day.  Yeah for me!  I'm still hungry but eye on the goal.  Well, have to see how my weigh in goes tomorrow.  I've been peeing so much I'm sure I lost water weight. 

Until tomorrow and remember nothing tastes as good as thin feels,
Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment