Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ABC's

I am a mother of a 4 year old, Malcolm. Lately I have been trying to teach him his ABC's. He hasn't shown much interest in them before but now they look like fun.

I got an Elmo DVD that teaches the ABC's that he enjoys. I also have puzzles and a Leapfrog thingy. We look at books and I sign the alphabet to him. He really seems to be enjoying it. When we practice, it's just time for us. I try to enjoy it because I know it wont last long.

Well, earlier I hear him trying to sing the song on his own. He was so cute and I couldn't help but laugh. This is what he sang:

ABCD Elmo Pee ABCD Elmo Pee!

I tried to tell him that it's not Elmo Pee it's LMNOP, but he would hear none of it. I even showed him in the book and on the puzzle, but I am completely wrong. It's Elmo Pee, mom!

Got to love it:)
Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment