Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Confession #1

My first confession is that I wear pants with stretchy waist bands. I usually wear ones that are already too big for me. This makes me feel like I'm thinner. I'm just fooling myself. But in reality the stretchy waist pants are a step up from the sweats that I use to wear. Let's face it, I didn't see much reason for getting dress since I just stayed home all day.

Well, that is changing. I'm going to getting up and getting dressed everyday like a normal person. I would love to exercise the first thing in the morning but that seems a little difficult with Keith sleeping on the couch. He doesn't have to sleep there. I'm not made at him or anything he just wants to. I would like to be up exercising by 6 or 6:30 at the latest.

In addition to those wonderful plans, I would like to devote 4 hrs a day to jewelry and 2 to writing.

Monday's will be earn days. Tuesday - Sat work days.

Well, that's the plan.

Tomorrow I'm going to start my 90 challenge all over again. I need to come up with a plan to exercise when Keith is on my couch.

Have a great day,
Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment