Friday, May 21, 2010

Revise

Well, I got some feedback on my first chapter, seems it's boring:)

Good to know!

I think I knew that, I just need confirmation.

Sometimes you get something stuck in your head and you can't get rid of it until you put it out there.

Personally, I liked the scene but nothing exciting happened. It was just a scene between a father and daughter. But it's not about what I like, it's about what will keep the reader coming back and wanting to read more. So revise!

The good news is that I already had a new way to start thought out. I was just working on righting it down, you know, pen to paper or fingers to keyboard. So I'm working on it and will post the new version next week hopefully. It's a hard weekend for us so I'm not sure that I will be able to get to writing anything.

I will try and post both version and you can decide which you like better.

Have a great weekend.

Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment