Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 3

Day 3 was a bad day. I was just so sick. My stomach hurt and my head felt like I had laid down in the middle of the street and let an 18 wheeler drive over it and then backup over it again and again. It hurt to hold my head up straight. I just sat around and felt miserable all day.

Today, I'm feeling a little better but still not right.

Keith slept on the couch last night so I could try and get some sleep, but it's going on to 10:30 and he's still there. I can't exercise with him there and he wont get up and move. Yes, I've asked. I know what your thinking, "Just go in and start and he will move." I just can't do that to him. He works so hard for us and today he's going to be working around the house while I go out, I want him to get a good night sleep, even if that means letting him sleep on the couch until noon.

Today, I am going to see "Robin Hood". I have always been a big Robin Hood fan and I couldn't wait for this movie. I have to admit, I was disappointed that Russel Crow was playing Robin Hood but once I saw the trailers I got over that. I looks good. It hasn't gotten great reviews but I don't care. It's Robin Hood! Enough said for me. I will write my review of the movie after I see it but as you can tell, I'm a little bias to begin with.

Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment