Wednesday, May 5, 2010

How fat am I?

The answer to that, is...wait for it...wait for it...FAT!!! Tonight I got a brilliant idea to see how big my waist was. My waist is a shocking...42 inches! That is the size of a man's waist. In addition to that wonderful tidbit of information, the last time I weighed myself, which was last Wed, I weighed 190 pounds!! Now I'm depressed. I really feel lost in this weight loss battle. I know, diet and exercise, exercise and diet, but what if that's not enough? What if I devote all this time to it and get nothing from it?


OK, one foot in front of the other. Just choose your road, right!

If I take a step back and look at my life and how I run my day to day, what do I see?

First, I sit around and watch TV a lot. I don't like to admit it but I know that TV runs my life. So how do I change it? Easy answer, stop watching TV. But that's not realistic. I have shows that I have recorded on my DVR and I like to watch while I eat breakfast. What I need to do is not watch them until I get my exercise done. They aren't going anywhere so they can wait.

Here's the plan for the next week. I will not watch my TV shows until I exercise. My exercise will be:

30 min on my bike
My weight lifting DVD
My sit-ups

Extra: 30 min walk on treadmill


My meal plan is to stay raw until dinner. I would like dinner to be as raw as possible. I really like this raw food diet stuff. I also want to cut back on my mocha's. Right now I'm having two a day. I will cut back to 1 and then see if I can cut it out all together.

This is my plan starting tomorrow. I will check in next Thursday and will see if I lost an inch and maybe a pound or two:)

Well, we'll see how tomorrow goes.

Remember: You make your future with every step you take and every step you take is a choice you made. So watch your step.

Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment